- It is hereby decided that all buildings/structures/outhouses and/or roofed walls, be it permanent or otherwise shall prominently display a photograph of our Handsome Hero, Leader of the Beloved Mighty Movement (Henceforth called “The Beloved”).
- Such buildings as aforementioned will include government, quasi-government, parastatal and quasi-parastatal, NGO and quasi-NGO, public and quasi-public, private and quasi-private structures of whatsoever form and/or nature.
- Said photograph is to be distributed by the relevant government authority at the public’s own cost.
- Said Photograph is to be permanently displayed and not tampered with or defaced.
- Any non-compliance will be brought to the attention of the ministry of inland security and be dealt with accordingly.
- Any person or otherwise found guilty of such non-compliance will be charged with non-compliance of Act No. 2387/10/09 and shall face a sentence of direct imprisonment for an undetermined period, surrender of all personal assets and/or wealth to the Leader of The Beloved and possible bodily harassment, as the case may be.
- A sample of the photograph to be so displayed is included herewith for brief consideration and/or preparation of the appropriate wall space.
- Draft Photograph Act No. 2387/10/09 Display of Royal Photograph
Act No. 2387/10/09 is hereby decreed and passed into law, as it were.